Seeking Child/Adolescent Therapy? Experience the Noyau Difference.
Is your child/teen experiencing:
- Anger management issues
- Behavior or conduct problems
- Poor school performance
- Attention Deficit Hyper Activity
- Difficulty with friendships
- Withdrawing from friends or family
- Out of control behavior at home or school
- Running away
- Drug/Alcohol use
- Low self-esteem or self-confidence
- Unhealthy eating/sleeping habits
- Grief / Loss
- Difficulty with changes in the family (recent divorce, recent move, birth of a sibling, step-parent/step-sibling relationships)
Seeking Child/AdolescentÂ Therapy? Therapists at Noyau Wellness Center have specialized education, training, and experience in working with children and adolescents. Learning positive and healthy habits at an early age in areas of self-esteem, nutrition, self-care, interpersonal relationships, and communication can have life-long effects. Conversely, learning negative behaviors in these areas can stunt emotional and physical growth and health.
Therapists will work with your child/teen to help them understand the world around them and develop the tools they need to manage the seemingly overwhelming emotions they are experiencing. Adolescence is a time of great transition both mentally and physically. In a world where teens are bombarded with contradictory messages on how they should think, feel, and act, therapy can provide a safe place for them to voice their concerns and feel heard and understood. Therapists often incorporate parents or other family members in therapy sessions to enhance familial relationships and increase positive and productive communication in the home.
Learn more about Child/Adolescent Therapy or set up an appointment by visiting our contact page.